Why do ordinary blackout blinds let in light?
Ordinary blackout blinds and blackout curtains leave gaps around the edges and so allow light from outside.
You don't have to settle for poorly designed blackout blinds. Easyblinds blackout blind kits succeed where others fail and successfully block all outside light.
The easyblinds range of blackout blinds includes...
- Original Velcro® blackout blinds kit : Includes 3-pass blackout material and hook and loop Velcro® fastener. Cut blackout material to size, apply self-adhesive Velcro® to window frame and material. Attach and remove blackout blinds as required. There is no need to change existing curtains or blinds, simply add an easyblind™.
- New easyblackout kit : easyblackout material attaches directly to hook Velcro® on the window frame, eliminating gaps where light can enter around the window. Apply and remove as required. There is no need to change existing curtains or blinds, simply add an easyblind™.
- Portable blackout blinds : Go Anywhere Portable Blackout Blinds. Using soft Velcro® compatible blackout material and suction cups, these portable blackout blinds are ideal for use wherever a quick and temporary blackout is required.
- Blackout curtain and blackout blind material : Premium 3-pass blackout material in white, cream and black. Does not fray, no hemming required.
- Blackout travel blinds : For temporary complete blackout blinds use a stick on blackout blinds kit. Lightweight blackout sheet and repositionable adhesive tape. This blackout blinds kit provides an easy to use blackout blind system.
- Blackout In An Instant travel blinds : For temporary complete blackout in seconds. Lightweight blackout sheet with adhesive strip. Completely lightproof!