Availability: in stock
Self-Adhesive hook Velcro® and wide loop fastener tape are supplied with a specially selected adhesive already applied, which bonds readily with easyblinds™ original blackout material and to uPVC window frames, and can be removed if your easyblinds are no longer required.
Only hook Velcro® is required for use with easyblackout material, and should be applied around the window frame. This is because easyblackout material attaches directly to hook Velcro®.
Both hook and loop tapes are required for making an original Velcro® easyblind - hook Velcro® is applied around the window frame, wide loop fastener tape is applied around the blackout material.
How it works
- Velcro® and wide loop tapes are supplied in white
- Hook Velcro® is 2cm wide, for use on window frames
- Wide loop tape is 5cm wide, for use on original blackout material
- The adhesive we use is suitable for use on uPVC windows
- Durable for frequent use
- Please note that our adhesive, although not permanent, is quite strong and could pull paint or varnish away from wooden window frames, particularly where the finish is not sound.