Stick On Blackout Blinds
and NEW Blackout In An Instant!
Availability: in stock
- Lightweight and repositionable blackouts
- Compact and convenient
- Ideal for travelling and wherever temporary blackout is needed
BLACKOUT IN AN INSTANT, £6.95, includes:
- white plastic blackout sheet, 1.5m x 1.5m with repositionable adhesive strip along top
- 10 self-adhesive squares for holding blind open and closed
To 'blackout in an instant', simply peel away the backing tape on the adhesive strip, and place your blackout against the window for instant results!
This is a temporary blackout solution. For a more permanent blackout blind, you will find a range of products on the Products and Kits page
STICK ON BLACKOUT BLIND KIT, from £10.95, includes:
- white plastic blackout sheet
- 50m roll of self-adhesive repositionable tape
Easy to use Stick On blackout blind kits are available in two sizes
- Size 1: White plastic blackout sheet, 1m x 3m
- Size 2: White plastic blackout sheet, 1.5m x 3m
To use, cut or fold the blackout sheet to fit the window (glass or frame), apply the double-sided tape to the sheet, peel away the backing tape to reveal the repositionable adhesive and place your blackout against the window.
Thin, flexible, lightweight and extremely effective. For larger windows, two blackout sheets can be overlapped.
The repositionable adhesives on both Stick On and Blackout In An Instant can be used a number of times. Between uses, we recommend replacing the backing tape to protect the adhesive until the next use. It is also possible to fold the tape over so that it sticks to the blackout sheet until the next use.
For even faster blackout, blu tack (not supplied) is very effective for use with this plastic blackout sheet.