Original Velcro® blackout blind kits
Availability: in stock
You can see our other Velcro® blackout kit on the easyblackout kit page.
Original Velcro kits are lighter in weight than easyblackout, and more compact when taken down and folded away. If you prefer to leave your blackout on the window, then you can use our magnetic tiebacks to hold it open
Complete darkness is easily achieved by ensuring that there are no gaps around the window where light can enter. easyblinds Original Vecro® Blackout Blinds attach directly to the window frame and sit behind any existing curtains or blinds, therefore there is no need to remove or change window dressings already in place.
There is no sewing involved, no drills, screws or frames, and no other fittings are required
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- blackout material
- self-adhesive Velcro® brand hook fastener tape (for use on the window frame)
- wide loop fastener tape (for use on the blackout material)
All that is required in addition is a measuring tape and scissors.
Easy to use original Velcro® blackout blind kit
- Measure the window to be covered, including the frame.
- Cut the blackout material to the shape and size required.
- Attach the self-adhesive hook Velcro® around the window frame.
- Attach the self-adhesive wide loop tape around the blackout material.
- Press your easyblind™ in to place when required.
- Premium 3-coated blackout material which gives total exclusion of light. The blackout material used has undergone rigorous testing to meet high demands of performance and aesthetic appeal.
- The adhesive we use on our Velcro® is suitable for use with uPVC windows and is durable for frequent use.
- Please note that our adhesive, although not permanent, is quite strong and could pull paint or varnish away from wooden window frames, particularly where the finish is not sound.
The easyblinds Original Vecro® Blackout Blind kits are available in a range of sizes, simply cut to fit.
Width and drop Please note that either side can be used as the width or drop, ie every kit can be used either way around.
- Instead of taking your blackout blind down each time, you can hold it open with our magnetic tiebacks
- Additional Hook and Loop Velcro® are available by the metre.
- Order Blackout Material by the metre.
easyblackout is the latest development of the Velcro® blackout blind - easyblackout material does not require loop Velcro®, as the blackout fabric itself attaches directly to the hook Velcro® around the window frame.