we are having a spring clearout - seconds fabric and kits greatly reduced for a limited time
This easynight blackout blind for use at home includes easynight blackout fabric and self-adhesive removable frame fastener strips so you can quickly and easily install an effective blackout blind, and a handy bag for packing your blackout away between uses.
Available in a range of sizes to cover windows up to 3m x 1.4m (it can be used either way around), this can be cut to size without fraying, and size XXL could be cut to make two smaller blinds if required.
The removable frame fastener strips included can be used on any window. Simply arrange fastener strips around the window frame as required to hold your easynight in place.
Please note that this blind does not include suction cups - click here for the travel version, or click here to add suction cups to your order.
features and sizes
easynightTM black blackout material is silvered on one side for better light and heat reflection.
Lightweight, this fabric weighs 170g per square metre
Easily cut to size with scissors, if you wish, or it can be used uncut to fit different size windows.
Available in 5 sizes. Each size from small to XXL includes self-adhesive fabric fastener strips (which must be applied to the fabric), and self-adhesive removable frame fastener strips for use on the window frame.
- Small (1m x 1.4m) £19.95 includes 16x fabric fastener strips, 16x removable frame fastener strips
- Regular (1.5m x 1.4m) £20.95 includes 16x fabric fastener strips, 16x removable frame fastener strips
- Large (2m x 1.4m) £21.95 includes 16x fabric fastener strips, 16x removable frame fastener strips
- Extra Large (2.3m x 1.4m) £23.95 includes 16x fabric fastener strips, 16x removable frame fastener strips
- XXL (3m x 1.4m) £28.95 includes 20x fabric fastener strips, 20x removable frame fastener strips
How it works:
- Apply your self-adhesive removable frame fastener strips to the window frame, wooden or upvc.
- Apply the fabric fastener strips to the easynight(TM) fabric (silver side) to correspond with the attachments you have placed on the window.
- Simply apply and remove your blackout blind as and when required!
seconds kits From time to time, we have some easynight fabric that isn't quite perfect in appearance - it is perfectly usable, but may have some small marks so we can't sell it as 'first' stock. We think it would be a shame to throw it away so we offer it at a discounted price. It's a bargain really, because when your blackout is up, you can't see it anyway!
Please note that seconds kits are available only in the lengths listed above.