Easyblackout blackout blind kit
Availability: in stock
Complete darkness is easily achieved by ensuring that there are no gaps around the window where light can enter. Easyblackout blackout kits use a new blackout material which attaches directly to hook Velcro®.
Each kit includes: blackout material, self-adhesive Velcro® brand hook fastener tape and instructions. All that is required in addition is a measuring tape and scissors.
Easy to use easyblackout blackout blind kit
- Cut the easyblackout blackout material to the shape and size required (or cut to make more than one blind). Where possible we suggest allowing an overlap of approx. 2cm around each side.
- Apply the hook Velcro® (supplied) around the window frame. Please note that this is suitable for upvc frames and is not recommended for wooden frames where the adhesive may pull paint away when the Velcro® is removed.
- Press the easyblackout blackout material against the hook velcro
Available in a range of sizes, simply cut to fit. This material will not fray and does not require a hem.
Width and drop Please note that either side can be used as the width or drop, ie every kit can be used either way around.
Please note: Estimated dispatch date for all CREAM easyblackout kits is 21.06.2013 If you need a cream blackout sooner, please look at our original Velcro® kit which is available in cream and white.
- Mini easyblackout includes 4m Velcro®
- Size 1 includes 5m Velcro®
- Size 2 includes 6m Velcro®
- Size 3 includes 7m Velcro ®
- Sizes 4 and 5 include 8m Velcro®
- You can make your easyblackout portable with the addition of our suction cups
- Instead of taking your easyblackout down each time, you can hold it open with our magnetic tiebacks
- Additional Hook velcro® is available by the metre.
- Order easyblackout Blackout Material by the metre. Read more Blackout Blinds