Perfect for lining curtains or blinds for blackout, as with all of our fabrics, this range can be cut to size and won't fray, so there is no need to hem!
These fabrics are plain white on the reverse.
This fabric is not suitable for use with self-adhesive hook and loop fastener tapes - in order to use in this way, it will be necessary to stitch loop tape to the fabric.
Also available in gingham pattern fabrics here
Available in children's pattern fabrics here
Cutting Service We can cut your fabric to size if you wish - simply tick the 'cutting service' box above, and you will be prompted to enter the height and width you require in centimetres. Please make sure your measurements are accurate and take account of any protruding handles as we cannot refund cut to size fabrics unless we have made a mistake. The smallest size we cut is 29cm in either height or width.
We normally only send offcuts of a substantial size, but you can tell us in the comments box during checkout whether you wish to receive these or not.
Please note that this material is NOT suitable for use with self-adhesive Hook and Loop fastener tapes, suction cups or 3M Command(TM) Strips
1. Available in cream and white
2. 270cm wide, also available 135cm wide here
3. Available by the metre, up to 50m
4. Machine washable on a gentle cycle
5. Material ordered by the metre is supplied in one continuous piece up to 50m
6. Polyester/cotton mix
7. There can be shade variations between rolls of material
1. From time to time, we have some blackout material that isn't quite perfect in appearance - it is perfectly usable, but may have some small marks so we can't sell it as 'first' stock. We think it would be a shame to throw it away so we offer it at a discounted price. Please note that seconds pieces are in the colour indicated in the drop down 'length' list.